Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sunday at Disneyland

One of the first things I did once I got back to school was visit the Happiest Place on Earth and renew my annual pass. My Disney Passport Account says I went 42 times last year! I'm not sure how accurate that is since it might be counting the number of times I entered a park and there are two, but still! I got my money's worth. Since my roommate Heather has a pass too, we've been trying to go as much as possible. When we go, we try to Disneybound as some of our favorite characters. This time I went as Mickey Mouse and Heather went as Jack Skellington.


We started our day in California Adventure with our favorite rides: the Tower of Terror and California Screamin'.


I often feel as if this park doesn't get enough attention. Sure everyone is crazy about Disneyland but California Adventures is beautiful and really adds something special to the Disneyland Resort experience.



My favorite part of the park is the pier. At night, the lights give it the most amazingly warm and magical feeling.


Disneyland is just as magical at night. There's something about the way the park lights up that just draws you in. And of course, there's nothing quite like Sleeping Beauty's castle.


Since we go to the park so often, Heather and I try to do special things once in a while that we often don't do. This time we got dessert, visited the prettiest parts of the park, and watched the fireworks.






And finally, the fireworks!


It was a perfect way to spend Superbowl Sunday. I hope you all had a great weekend!

Bisous mes cheris***

No comments:

Post a Comment