Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Current Obsession: Rose Gold

Lately I've been noticing a pattern in the choices I've been making: rose gold. I want everything I buy to be this color! It's a really elegant color that play up your outfit very easily. Here are a few of my favorite rose gold pieces right now.

Constellation Small Zip Pouch


Riley Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch

Glass Pendant Necklace
My obsession with Fossil isn't exactly a secret at this point. I own the watch and the bag shown above but I really feel like I can't have enough rose gold!

Crystal Glimmer Clutch - Gray
Crystal Glimmer Clutch
Flash Back Shorts
Betsey Johnson Burnt Rose Dress
Jeffrey Campbell Daisy Studded Flat
Shoe Cult Luxe Pump
Nasty Gal has a really fun collection of products in this color. I can't decide which color clutch I like better!  I'm also pretty crazy about those shorts. They are definitely on my "Next To Buy" list.

Bisous mes cheris***

PS. I'm in the process of making something with this color. I'll make a post about it when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment