Saturday, January 18, 2014

Top Urban Decay Picks


We all have those brands that we will support until the end. For me, one of those brands is Urban Decay. I started using their products a few years ago and now I go to them whenever possible. Not only do they have some awesome crazy eyeshadow colors, they also carry wonderful more practical shades.

I own two UD palettes I don't have displayed: the Naked palette and the Oz Theodora palette. I don't use eyeshadow very much because I'm not very good at it, but the quality is amazing. I often use the crazy colors as "eyeliner" to mix things up a bit.

My favorite products are the ones shown above: Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Greed, Glide-On Eye Pencil in Crash, Skyscraper Mascara that I believe in discontinued because I can't find it on their site, Lip Primer Potion, and Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Naked, Lovechild, F-Bomb, and Apocalypse. The primer works well with the eyeshadows and on it's own. You only need a tiny amount so the bottle lasts forever; it looks amazingly glittery but not over done. I love purple makeup so purple eyeliner for me was a logical step. This one has little silver flecks in it which make it a bit more interesting that other eyeliners. This mascara claims it thickens and volumizes and I'm not sure if it does that because I don't pay much attention but it definitely goes on evenly and makes your eyelashes pop! I never put on lipstick without this primer. I can go a full meal wearing any of these lip colors with the primer and it'll look almost as good as when I first applied it. It doesn't work as well with non-UD lipsticks but it's still better than nothing.

I recommend UD to all of my friends when they're looking into makeup. It's moderately priced and a really dependable brand. And when you're looking for the crazy colors, UD has got your back.

Have a fun and safe Saturday everyone!

Bisous mes cheris***

Photo credits to me! I finally have a nice new camera! I will try to use it as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment