Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Playlist: A Day to Remember

I don't know about you guys, but Thursday to me is one of the hardest days of the week to get through. It's almost the weekend but when you have an 8 am class, it can just drag and drag and drag. My current "pick me up" band is A Day to Remember. This Florida based band started in 2003 and currently has five albums and two EPs. Their most resent album, Common Courtesy, came out three years after the previous album, What Separates Me From You, and definitely did not disappoint. It's probably my favorite album from them. Here are some of their more popular songs.


 And here are some of my favorite songs.

It honestly look a lot of my strength not to just post every song off of every album. Honestly check them out they're amazing.

Hope y'all are having a great Thursday.

Bisous mes cheris***

No comments:

Post a Comment