Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Catch-up part 1: Life happens

Hey guys.

First I'd like to start by apologizing for not posting in a really long time. I was going to make a post after my spring break about my trip to Portland, but school started and it hit me hard. This past quarter was quite stressful, but I survived and I'm ready to start posting again! I thought for my first post back, I'd share some photos from the past 11 weeks.

Here's some photos from a trip my friends and I took to Venice Beach.




And at Little Tokyo!




And of course, Disneyland!!







We decided we NEEDED pictures with Winnie the Pooh and his friends.




And finally, one the most beautiful rides at the park, the carousel.





Bisous mes cheris***

P.S. I will be trying to make a post once a week, but I am currently on the job hunt so I apologize in advance if they aren't as consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment