Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Catch up part 2: Portland

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all having a good week so far! This is part 2 of 3 "catch-up" posts I'm making. This one is about the trip to Portland I took in April to visit my oldest friend Camille!


My inflight read. It was phenomenal I'll probably write a review on it soon.

Camille's new kitten Milo!


I was only able to be in Portland for a few days and one of the highlights was the Saturday Market.











And what would a trip to Portland be without a visit to Voodoo Doughnuts?! I went once during the day, and once at night.







On my last day, we went hiking at Vista Point. Be warned, there are a lot of photos from this trip. Portland is so beautiful!






















Have a great rest of your week and stay tuned for part 3!

Bisous mes cheris***




No comments:

Post a Comment