Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Favorite Store in Paris: Oysho!

I have a new favorite store and it is called Oysho.

This store is essentially a underwear, pajama, sportswear, and fuzzy things store. It sells really cute lingerie as well as amazing socks and beanies with animals on them. I should have known the moment I walked into the store for the first time that it was going to be the place where I spent most of my money while I stayed here in Paris. Every time I go in there, I really need to exercise a great deal of self restraint so I don't buy at least three things. I'm a sucker for things with cute animals on it!

Needless to say, since I love it so much, that means that everyone I decided to get gifts for at home is getting a pair of Oysho socks. I sadly have sent all of those pairs home already so I don't have photos of them but when I get home I'll edit this post and add them. For now, here are the pieces I bought for myself!
I suppose this is as good a time as any to mention that my favorite animal is a panda.
I also decided that I NEEDED new slippers for my apartment in Paris and that if they weren't beaver slippers, they simply wouldn't do.
These slippers are actually for my best friend (shhh it's a surprise) and they're too big to ship home so I still have them. Aren't they just the cutest thing you've ever seen?
Not only do they have amazing socks and slippers, they have a really great collection of tights. This pair not only has gold flecks and is very soft , it also is (surprisingly) thick which means I can wear them all the time in this bitter Paris winter!
And finally, the first thing I bought at this incredible store, my penguin sweater! It took me a while to decide between this one and the one with the lamb face on it, but I don't regret the decision at all. I love this sweater and the rest of my purchases so much. If you're ever in Europe, stop by this store. Even if you aren't into all the animal things like I am, they have cute bras and underwear and other pajamas and sweaters with pretty designs and patterns on them.

Hope you are all staying warm this winter with either a comfy animal sweater or a nice cup of hot chocolate.

Bisous mes cheris***

Photo credits to Lisa Cherkassky

No comments:

Post a Comment