Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wishlist: Christmas!

It's about that time of year again! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I spend mine with my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas day which is always really amazing. Most of us are older and we don't all live close, so it's nice to see everyone and catch up.

It's hard to have a wish list when I just got back from being in France for four months but there's my wishlist!

My favorite band is Mumford & Sons and since recently my parents brought up their old record player, I thought it would be fun to have these albums on vinyl.



I have fallen in love with these measuring cups and decorative plates on Anthropologie's website. They're a little pricey but that's to be expected from Anthropologie.


And finally I have always wanted all the Studio Ghibli movies because they're amazing, and since I'll be moving into a new apartment soon, a Totoro bowl seems appropriate.

Hope everyone got what they wanted for the holidays!

Bisous mes cheris***

No comments:

Post a Comment